Return to Project-GC

Welcome to Project-GC Q&A. Ask questions and get answers from other Project-GC users.

If you get a good answer, click the checkbox on the left to select it as the best answer.

Upvote answers or questions that have helped you.

If you don't get clear answers, edit your question to make it clearer.

How do I get credit for new/changed D/T rating on a cache I already found?

+1 vote
I found GC4T8WJ on 10/26/2015.  The D/T rating was changed to a 2/3.5.  How do I get credit for the change on my puzzle fizzy?  The hole is still on the grid.
asked Jan 8 in Support and help by 7oakley (170 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
On the main Project-GC site, click the Support button in the top-right and select Self-support. Enter the GC code into the text box and click Refresh.

After this, you'll need to wait until your stats refresh. This can take about a week if you're a non-paying member or a day or two if you're a paying member.
answered Jan 8 by sumbloke (Expert) (29,680 points)
And, that said, this will eventually happen by itself anyway, but then it may take a good while before the cache refreshes by itself.