To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: OusKonNé & Cétyla
Change Date: March 25, 2024 02:38AM

Would like a Challenge Checker for GC3R6WQ please

Challenge request :

On the same day :
- Find at least one cache in the Canadian province of Québec (Region = "Québec")
and :
- Find at least one cache in 3 different US states, excluding "District of Columbia"

In the results, I would like the date (same date for all caches found), Province (Québec) + States (Any 3), GC Codes and Cache Names.

Thank you !
Changed By: OusKonNé & Cétyla
Change Date: March 25, 2024 02:38AM

Challenge request :

On the dsame day :
- Find at least one cache in the Canadian province of Québec (Region = "Québec")
- Find at least one cache in 3 different US states, excluding "District of Columbia"

In the results, I would like the date (same date for all caches found), Province (Québec) + States (Any 3), GC Codes and Cache Names.

Thank you !

Original Message

Author: OusKonNé & Cétyla
Date: March 24, 2024 09:37PM

Challenge request :

On the dame day :

Thank you !