Web browser extension (UserScript)
The UserScript is mostly meaningful for our paying members. For non paying members the features are quite limited.
The UserScript is open source, and anyone is allowed to push updates. If you are interested, clone the project at Github, make your changes and create a Pull request.
Some of the features of the script:
- Add to Virtual GPS straight from Geocaching.com.
- Add challenge checkers to Geocaching.com automatically.
- Make copy friendly GC-Code and geocache page link.
- Add link to the PGC Live map from geocache pages.
- Duplicate latest logs to the top.
- Add a reverse geocoded address below the coordinates of a geocache.
- Remove the UTM coordinates.
- Add favorite point data from Project-GC.
- Add links to Profile stats after every geocachers name.
- Tidy up Geocaching.com a bit. Most focus has been on the geocache page.
- Collapse download links.
- Add links to Project-GC gallery where suitable.
- Add links to map bookmark lists.
- Automatically decrypt hints.
- Add elevation data after geocache coordinates.
- Remove disclaimer from geocache pages.
For a more complete list see the Wiki pages.
All functions of the script can individually be turned on/off.
How to install
To find out more about this, and how to install it, read further on our Wiki pages.