To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Need a challenge checker made or improved? This is where you should post your request.

Changed By: bmuzzin
Change Date: August 24, 2023 07:14PM

Re: GCAD0P3: 12..1 D
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAD0P3/80418

Yes, I figured out the problem. I have the SameX-DifferentY script embedded into my multi-test script and also as a separate script. At some point, I made fixes to the countdown changes in the standalone, but not in the embedded one. So, I have fixed it now, and it says that you pass (in fact, its count for some of the provinces are slightly higher than yours?). The unfortunate thing is when you fail, it doesn't print your "best" country out... but, if I code it to do that, the output could grow huge for someone with finds in 81 countries, such as yourself. I have associated the checker with your cache now... if you want work done on the failure output, that will take time, or you can use it as is (it is associated with your GC code now).

Edit: I found a bug with the output of the SameX/DifferentY portion. It now shows the output for all the countries you've had any find it... it's pretty large if you've got 81 countries, but still readable I think.

Original Message

Author: bmuzzin
Date: August 24, 2023 02:29PM

Re: GCAD0P3: 12..1 D
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAD0P3/80418

Yes, I figured out the problem. I have the SameX-DifferentY script embedded into my multi-test script and also as a separate script. At some point, I made fixes to the countdown changes in the standalone, but not in the embedded one. So, I have fixed it now, and it says that you pass (in fact, its count for some of the provinces are slightly higher than yours?). The unfortunate thing is when you fail, it doesn't print your "best" country out... but, if I code it to do that, the output could grow huge for someone with finds in 81 countries, such as yourself. I have associated the checker with your cache now... if you want work done on the failure output, that will take time, or you can use it as is (it is associated with your GC code now).