To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Challenge Checker for GCA28AJ - KB Challenge #1 - ten states

[Resolved] Challenge Checker for GCA28AJ - KB Challenge #1 - ten states
November 22, 2022 08:33PM
This will be my first challenge cache, so I'm looking for patience in creating a checker for this one, which requires finds in 10 different states. I am hopefully converting my 100-cache power trail in Southeast Georgia to a challenge cache trail, and will have qualified for all of the challenges to be created. Your help and suggestions will, of course, be much appreciated.

Charlie, IMGOIN2
Re: Challenge Checker for GCA28AJ - KB Challenge #1 - ten states
November 22, 2022 09:40PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA28AJ/73047

Please test and reply
November 26, 2022 03:26PM
Just saw this and tested. Perfect, and thank you for this my first effort. Now to try to incorporate this into my cache!

Charlie, IMGOIN2
November 26, 2022 04:16PM
Use this procedure
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to first click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
December 01, 2022 09:39PM
Thanks again; I now have the challenge checker embedded in my submission; but tomorrow I will probably have to undo it and start the submission again since I didn't find the challenge attribute before inserting the code. My mind is blank for now; perhaps a night's rest. But I am very close to being able to do these, thanks to your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login