To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker request: GCA2X3K (22 Traditionals/22 Mysteries/22 Virtuals/22 Wherigoes/22 Events

Unfortunately, I didn't realize I needed a checker and thus it is last minute. I need a checker to prove qualifications of finding 22 Traditional caches, 22 Mystery caches, 22 Virtual caches, 22 Wherigoes, and attending 22 Events. The GC code is GCA2X3K. I appreciate any and all help! :) Thanks so much!
Charlene
Re: Checker request: GCA2X3K (22 Traditionals/22 Mysteries/22 Virtuals/22 Wherigoes/22 Events
December 11, 2022 10:01AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA2X3K/73506

Please test and reply
Perfect! Thanks so much! Now, what do I do? Paste the link in my cache description page? Also, can I gift you something for your help?
Re: Checker request: GCA2X3K (22 Traditionals/22 Mysteries/22 Virtuals/22 Wherigoes/22 Events
December 11, 2022 05:22PM
Use this procedure
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to first click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
Sorry it took so long before I could get back to you. I had to be away from the computer a few hours, but then it took me some time to figure out about the "green button" in the description! Finally I got it showing right. I just have a few more questions for you (Sorry, but this is my first Challenge cache and I am a newbie!).

The link you provided does take me to the right checker. But besides the GCA2X3K, it then has this:
- ? ()
Should it have those things after the GC code?

And then in the Example log, it has the first part where it says that I used the checker to see if they qualified for this challenge and they did. But then there is on the next line this:
OK AND(
Should that be there?

Sorry to have taken up so much of your time. I just want to be sure I have it right before I submit it to the Reviewer. Thanks so much for the help!
December 12, 2022 10:20AM
Question regarding - ? ()
Project-GC doesn't have access to unpublished caches hence the "?" you see there now. As soon as your challenge cache is published (or within a reasonable time thereafter), your cache name (and country where it resides) will be shown there.

Question regarding - OK AND(
This is the indicator how the multitests are set. In this case all the test have to pass the checker
Ok! Great! thanks again for your help! I would like to give a month of membership towards your account, but don't know how. Could you give me instructions on that?
And thanks again for your help! I appreciate it!
December 12, 2022 03:17PM
See https://project-gc.com/Home/Membership
item: Transfer membership time

Thank you
Done! I transferred 30 days to your account. Thanks again for all your help!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login