To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Challenge Checker Needed

[Resolved] Challenge Checker Needed
August 12, 2019 12:55AM
I am in the process of publishing a geocache. GC8C0YZ has been assigned.

I want geocacher to be able to access/run a checker to see if they qualify for my challenge.

What do I need to do further? Please advise. Thanks.

BRE1
Re: Challenge Checker Needed
August 12, 2019 04:02AM
The following is my challenge. I need a challenge checker so geocachers can check to see if they qualify.

1) You must find at least two caches, of any type, in each of six different states of the U.S., all in the same calendar day.

The same calendar day means between 12:01 A.M. and 12:00 Midnight of the same calendar day.

2) All U.S. states must be in the North American mainland.

3) Please post your caches, create a Bookmark, or use Project Geocaching - Challenge Checker to prove your finds.
August 12, 2019 05:01AM
The "all in the same calendar day" portion is again rule 9 of the challenge cache guidelines:

Time-Limited: Not Acceptable: Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Example, Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc.
August 12, 2019 11:37PM
Okay. Thanks. Please cancel my request for a Challenge Checker.
August 13, 2019 01:56AM
I have revised my challenge as follows:

I like to secure Nebraska's borders. Please see GC4338J, Secure Nebraska's Borders Challenge. The cache IS at the listed location; It is a small pill bottle. I have found in excess of 125 caches in each state that surrounds Nebraska: Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, and South Dakota. To claim a find, you must find and log 125 or more caches in each of Nebraska's surrounding states. You may sign the log at any time, but do not claim the find until you qualify. Please post the number of finds for each state or use Project Geocaching - Challenge Checker to prove your finds. My qualifying finds of August 12, 2019 are as follows: Iowa, 135; Missouri, 192; Kansas, 194; Colorado, 480; Wyoming, 128; and South Dakota, 194. I will check a cacher's statistics to verify they have met the requirements or accept Project Geocaching - Challenge Checker. If a cacher has not met the requirements and signed the log, their find will be deleted.
August 13, 2019 06:33AM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8C0YZ/44451

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
August 13, 2019 11:18PM
I ran the checker on my stats. It worked. Thanks.
August 13, 2019 11:38PM
I have submitted the cache to the Reviewer for review and to be published. I await the Reviewer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login