To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCAQ5DM - streak of weeks

[Resolved] GCAQ5DM - streak of weeks
May 03, 2024 10:53AM
Hi everyone,

This will be my first published challenge, but I have already fulfilled and logged 180, so I'm not such a newbie.

I think daily streak challenges require too much commitment and monthly on the other hand, are too easy. So I though "what if there was a challenge for at least 1 find every week?". I didn't see a one like this yet.

Let's start with "one find every week for 52 weeks", can we? I'm not sure how can I check which people fulfill it, but for sure the ones who fulfill 366 days streaks do and there's a handful of them around.

Thank you!

PS. I'm a software developer and I'd love to join the volunteers team for checkers.
Re: GCAQ5DM - streak of weeks
May 03, 2024 11:28AM
PS. If there was an option to add in checker output how many consecutive weeks a person has, I could think of three levels of this challenge (bronze, silver, gold), but I don't yet have an intuition what would be the reasonable tresholds.
May 03, 2024 11:42AM
You can not go beyond 52 weeks. This is stipulated in the hiding guidelines
May 03, 2024 11:40AM
Here is the link to a checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAQ5DM/88054

Please test and reply

If you want to join the scriptwriters contact our support. They will give you all the documentation you need and a minor test to make sure that you have understood both our challenge checker system and the guidelines.
May 03, 2024 02:33PM
Wow, that was quick! Perfect, thank you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login