To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: dublin 666 non trad challenge

[Awaiting feedback] dublin 666 non trad challenge
November 08, 2016 12:34AM
HI ,
could i please ask for a challenge checker for GC6WPET .

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2016 12:37AM by silver soldier. (view changes)
November 08, 2016 02:01AM
Here is a checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6WPET/23349 for Dublin only but be aware that for non-tradi's you do not qualify. Please supply the precise conditions of the challenge because under the guidelines you have to fulfill the challenge yourself
November 08, 2016 12:24PM
wow , thanks very much ,
i thought i would have 666 , will work on that and hold the checker and page back till i do , is that ok to not publish till i qualify ???.

thanks very much for doing this .
November 08, 2016 03:03PM
You can keep your disabled challenge cache listing until you are ready to submit it for review. You would only submit it after you've qualified for the challenge.

That way, you don't need to create a new page later on and get a new challenge checker tag.

Tip: Post a reviewer note on your cache listing explaining that it is a work in progress and will be submitted once you meet your own challenge's requirements. Then, post periodic updates every few months. This will keep your disabled draft cache page from being archived. And, if someone else happens to submit another cache in the immediate area, your Reviewer is more likely to say that you've "reserved the spot" if you've posted periodic updates. Reservations don't last forever, though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login