To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker request for GC9F9KH

[Resolved] Checker request for GC9F9KH
July 16, 2022 03:06PM
I would like to create a challenge that requires a finder to have found at least 250 finds between the months of December to February in the same winter. I found one far away that requires 1500 with the same criteria but I would like one for just 250.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2022 04:29PM by Drusha3. (view changes)
Re: Checker request for GC9F9KH
July 16, 2022 05:42PM
I am sorry but it is not allowed to ask for the same winter as this is time-limited

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#timeLimited

Not acceptable
Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Examples: Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc.
July 28, 2022 05:55PM
Hi there I received and understand your reply about the request for this geochecker. Can I alter it is so that it simply requires a minimum of 500 finds (all time) from December to February (3 months)?
July 28, 2022 06:09PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9F9KH/70304

Please test and reply
July 28, 2022 06:38PM
Yes, this is perfect. I have qualified with 511. Will I just add this link to my cache or are you going to edit it in any way before that? Thanks!
July 28, 2022 07:28PM
Use this procedure
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to first click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login