To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GCAH5K6: Pac-12 Conference Challenge

[Resolved] GCAH5K6: Pac-12 Conference Challenge
December 07, 2023 06:51PM
Hello,

I would like to request a checker for a challenge based on visiting the counties containing the Universities of the Pac-12 conference. GCAH5K6: Pac-12 Conference Challenge

Those schools and counties are:

University of Washington: King County, WA
Washington State University: Whitman County, WA
University of Oregon: Lane County, OR
Oregon State University: Benton County, OR
Stanford University: Santa Clara County, CA
University of California Berkeley (Cal): Alameda County, CA
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA): Los Angeles County, CA
University of Southern California (USC): Los Angeles County, CA
University of Arizona: Pima County, AZ
Arizona State University: Maricopa County, AZ
University of Colorado: Boulder County, CO
University of Utah: Salt Lake County, UT

I would like to set the qualifying number at 6 of 12 (given that 2 schools are in Los Angeles County, is it possible to have 2 finds in LA County count toward the qualifying total of 6?)

So I currently qualify with 10 of 12 potential points. Finds in King (x1), Lane (x1), Benton (x1), Santa Clara (x1), Alameda (x1), Los Angeles (x2), Maricopa (x1), Boulder (x1), and Salt Lake (x1)
December 07, 2023 07:14PM
If you want to use Los Angeles (x2) I have to use a complete different script and output

Is this acceptable for you?
December 07, 2023 07:17PM
I think ideally I would like that to be able to a find correlate to each school, so allowing 2 finds Los Angeles County or having 1 find in LA county count as 2 points.

BUT if that is going to be a pain and way more work for you, then I'd be ok just saying there are 12 schools but 11 counties. Still need 6 of the 11 counties to qualify.
December 07, 2023 07:59PM
Here is a checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAH5K6/83629

Please test and reply
December 07, 2023 08:04PM
Tested and it works perfectly! Tried it with some qualifiers and some that don't. All shows up as expected. Thank you so much for the quick and excellent work!!

MSqwared
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login